Why Noble Are The Leaders in Rigid Inflatable Boats
Undoubtedly one of the best value rigid inflatable boats available on the market with a range of features that set them apart from the competition.
The proven V-hull design with a 3mm bottom ensures the Noble Rigid Inflatable Boats are built tough and robust. The Noble RIB is complete with full 5052 grade 3mm aluminium hull, commercial based Orca Hypalon material grade 828.
Noble Rigid Inflatable Boats are extremely UV and puncture resistant and with its large tube diameter and wide beam it is one dry and stable boat on the water in all conditions. It’s perfect for Tender Charter boat applications, Commercial Use and general boating (NRIB300 and NRIB370).
The Noble Rigid Inflatable Boats boats all come with a 5 Year warranty on the Orca Hypalon Material and 1 Year on accessories.
- 3mm bottom 5052 Grade Aluminium
- In Commercial Survey for Charter Boat applications (NRIB300A and NRIB370A)
- Orca Hypalon Material Grade 828
- Large Tube Diameter
- 5 years manufactures warranty, 1 year on accessories
- Davit Lifting Points on transom and bow
- Wide Beam
- Lightweight Aluminium V-Shape Hull
- Multiple carry hard handles
- Fuel tank tie down points
- Easy push valves
- High Velocity Foot Pump
- Aluminium Bench Seat
- Two aluminium oars
- Waterproof Hypalon Repair kit
- Double Transom Support Design
- Genuine Noble Brand
- Three Davit lifting points
- Rope all around the boat for extra safety
- Towing eye and rope on bow
- Reinforced Aluminium Transom
- Two Pin Oar locks
|Weight of boat:||63kg|
[button link=”https://www.nobleboatsinternational.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Noble-RIB-Brochure-2014.pdf” size=”large” style=”info” window=”yes”]Download Brochure[/button]